Monday, June 27, 2011

Listen to what I'm not saying.

So this is it
You flew me up and let me fall
You left me with no sense at all
You filled my glass and let it spill
Tell me it’s not real…
And there you go
And I am here to clean the dust
Discover everything is lost
And I’ve got nothing left to feel
But the thoughts of you instead…

Do you feel there’s something wrong going all along?
Can you see me standing here?
Or have I disappeared
into the shadow of you
Trapped inside a lie
Somebody save me

Yeah, you’re my remedy
Who mend my heart and let it bleed
You were everything I need
But in the end I was wrong
What took me so long?
To figure out that you’re my summer after spring
That ends with a fall
Fall…

Do you feel there’s something wrong going all along?
Can you see me standing here?
Or have I disappeared into the shadow of you
Trapped inside a lie
Somebody save me…

2005

No comments:

Post a Comment